Both Carrot Seed EO and Cold-Pressed Carrot Seed Oil are 2 ingredients in our Perfect Face Balm. These 2 ingredients are very different but offer amazing skin benefits!
- Carrot seed essential oil is extracted from the seeds of Queen Anne’s Lace by steam distillation. Labeled as carrot seed essential oil.
- Cold-Pressed Carrot seed oil is produced by pressing oil from the seeds of the carrot plant, much like you would produce other vegetable and seed oils. Labeled as cold-pressed carrot seed oil or just carrot seed oil.
1. Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil:
- Useful for dry, cracked skin
- Hydrating for the lip and eye area
- Helpful for acne
- Improves the complexion
Carrot Seed Oil contains carotene and vitamin A. It is also very good for healthy skin, hair, gums and teeth and is also associated with good eyesight. Carrot seed oil can be used on it’s own and no need to dilute.
2. Benefits of Carrot Seed Essential Oil:
- Stimulates cell renewal – making it an ideal oil for wrinkle creams and facial oils.
- Stimulates the sweat and sebaceous glands – thus benefiting dry and mature skin.
- Helpful for mature skin – it hydrates and prevents wrinkles
- Heals wounds and repairs sun spots.
Carrot Seed EO does contain a significant amount of the pigment carotene, which gives it a yellow tone. Carotenoids are powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical damage to the skin. This oil must be diluted.
What is that earthy smell? It’s Carrot Seed Essential Oil 🙂 Carrot Seed essential oil has an earthy, woodsy and fruity aroma.
Give our Perfect Face Balm a try! Other key ingredients include: shea butter, mango butter, camellia oil, green tea extract and rosehip seed oil. This cream is perfect for summer as it absorbs quickly and the texture is very light!